Use Case 1: Collaborative assembly with vision-based safety system
This video is an introduction to online training material for TRINITY Use Case titled ‘Collaborative Assembly with Vision Based Safety System’ . This Use case presents a projector-based Human-Robot Interaction solution for more flexible human robot collaboration in industrial assembly applications.
General Information about the Demonstrator can be found on TRINITY Website
At part 1 of this set of web lectures you will attend
- How our TRINITY solution contributes to agile manufacturing.
- What are the benefits of this solution in Human-Robot Collaboration.
- How could manufacturing companies benefit from this solution.
- What kind of investments are required.
This video will briefly introduce the technical modules of this use case. These modules are provided by TRINITY partner Tampere University, Finland.
At part 2 of this set of web lectures you will learn:
- What technical TRINITY modules are contributing to this use case.
- What is the role of each module in this solution.
- Introduction to Projection-based Interaction Interface module.
- Introduction to the Depth-sensor Safety Model module.
- Introduction to The Wearable AR-based Interaction Interface module.